Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Other Brewers...

When I married into the Brewer family, it was a good thing and a bad thing. The good was that the family is incredibly sweet, down to earth and just awesome. I really, sincerely love them and am so blessed when it comes to in-laws. The bad was that they are all incredibly gorgeous. Like, lower-my-self-esteem-gorgeous. They are all thin, beautiful and perfect - as you can see with this family. These are some of my in-laws. Do you see what I mean!? My SIL is a Brazilian Beauty and her family- oh my goodness- they couldn't be more beautiful if they tried! So it was definitely my pleasure to hang out with them all afternoon, snapping some pictures.

Talk about a gorgeous family...










3 comments:

Juliana said...

OMG I love them!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they are posted already! You are amazing! Thank you so very much again Daish!!!

Juliana said...

I just keep looking at them! hahaha .. you are so kind with your words. Thank you! We sure had fun today with you and your fun, beautiful family :)

Alysia said...

Daysh these look INCREDIBLE!!! Esp.the individual shots of her kiddos. So so SO cute!