Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Web Site Samples

I've been working on a few web site ideas for our Parade sites here at work. I guess the ones we currently use are just blah, so my boss asked me to think of a few ideas that we could do instead. So that's what I've been doing over the past week or so (hour here and an hour there...taking my time so I have something to do!). Here is what I came up with. I must admit that I am very proud of myself with the brown one(picture book style). It think it looks pretty cool! The blue one has the transparency boxes over the main image, but those are only there so our flash guy knows what kind of animation we want. Let me know what you think!



2 comments:

The Andersens said...

i like those a lot! they look really good. are they new??
anyway...they look super good. you are so amazingly talented. :)

princess jen said...

Do you like web site designing? If you learn all the code associated with it, you can make lots of moola!