Saturday, September 10, 2011

Newest Client: McKay Manor Musers

So I got a new client a few months ago and she has managed to keep me very busy! This new client happens to be my aunt, but hey- it's a new client anyways. She started a new business with her daughters and has had me do everything from creating her logo to designing website pages and pattern covers etc!

It's been a fun process, but it's hard to make something for three people with totally different tastes who don't know what they want. Let's just say there have been a lot of edits and re-dos. ;)

Here are a few of the items I've created so far.


McKay Manor Musers logo



Business cards


Website pages

Homepage

Log in page

Product page


Here are a few different pattern covers that we've done (let's just say, she is indecisive and is having a hard time with just one cover...)

Full page pattern covers

Half-page pattern covers

No comments: